Excel Workout 20 - Consolidate Feature!

Welcome to Excel Workout #20!
Difficulty Level:

This week’s challenge is designed to test your knowledge on Consolidate Feature.

Consolidate Feature
The Consolidate feature in Excel is a tool that allows you to combine data from multiple ranges or worksheets into a single summary. It is particularly useful when you have data scattered across different sheets or workbooks and want to analyze or summarize it in a unified manner.

Task

• Construct an annual report that exhibits an overview of aggregated information pertaining to every Seller throughout the year, encompassing all types of goods, while preserving a link to the source data.

• The initial data are on sheets 1stQuarter … 4thQuarter.

• Position the outcome at the start of the spreadsheet (A1 Cell).

Submission
Reply to this post with your formula code and solution file. Please be sure to blur or hide your formula code.

Period
This workout will be released on Friday June 02, 2023, and the author’s solution will be posted on Wednesday June 7, 2023.

Challenge #20.xlsx (8.3 MB)
Good luck,

Ilgar Zarbaliyev

1 Like

Challenge #20_TuralMammadov.xlsx (8.3 MB)

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Here is my consolidated Report. This is a great workout.
Thank you!
Franziola

2 Likes

HI @IlgarZarbaliyev.

Here is my solution to this workout. I’ve never used this before, so glad of youtube videos.

File attached:
Excel Workout Challenge #20 Keith Smith.xlsx (8.3 MB)

Thanks for the workout.
Keith

2 Likes

Thank you for participating in the Excel Challenge related to Consolidate Feature! I hope you found this challenge to be a fun and engaging way to improve your Excel skills and learn more about how to work with Consolidate Feature in Excel.

Here is my solution to Workout #20!

Challenge #20 with Solution.xlsx (8.3 MB)

Once again, thank you for participating in this Excel Challenge, and I look forward to seeing you in future challenges and learning opportunities!

1 Like