Sensitivity study example - Cumulative via ranking example (link via Measures among fact and lookup table)

Good evening
I am facing some issue in visualizing properly what I would like to plot. The measures are (at least apparently) working properly but when I try to plot the result something went wrong.
I include all the detail in a word document. I inlcude also the PowerBI file.
Can you please help me solving this issue a explain me where I am doing wrong
Thanks a lot in advanced for your support
Best regards
FabioIssue Information.docx (133.7 KB) 210115_ACE_VPP.pbix (165.7 KB)

Hi Fabio_Ghirardi, we aim to consistently improve the topics being posted on the forum to help you in getting a strong solution faster. While waiting for a response, here are some tips so you can get the most out of the forum and other Enterprise DNA resources.

• Use the forum search to discover if your query has been asked before by another member.
  • When posting a topic with formula make sure that it is correctly formatted to preformatted text </>.
  • Use the proper category that best describes your topic
  • Provide as much context to a question as possible.
  • Include the images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details.

I also suggest that you check the forum guideline How To Use The Enterprise DNA Support Forum. Not adhering to it may sometimes cause delay in getting an answer.

Please also check the How To Mask Sensitive Data thread for some tips on how to mask your pbix file.

Dear Enterprise DNA Team
thanks for this information. I have take care about all the point you mentioned below and about data protection actually I have no sensitive data in the file I have shared with you. I am just not sure if the provided information or “issue” description is not clear. If that is the case please let me know the specific unclear aspect and I will try to clarify.
Thanks a lot for your support, I really appreciate it
Best Regards
Fabio

Hi @Fabio_Ghirardi! We noticed that your inquiry was left unsolved for quite some time now. We strive to answer ALL inquiries in the forum. However, if you are sure that you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, you can check out tutorials to learn this yourself as your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done. Thank you!