Power BI Challenge 7- Newcomer Winner

Hi All,

As part of the challenge we’ve created some great categories to try encourage you to participate.

I wont repeat my self here on the merits of the challenges and benefits it can have on your development. If you need any encouragement or wise words to take that step then i ask you to just take some time out and review challenge 7.

I can guarantee that just reviewing and reading the writeups and approaches of participants will leave you in good stead. There has been some seriously amazing techniques covered with implementation. There’s also the opportunity to have your work reviewed by experts and members with years of experience in Power BI and all things data.

There really is no faster way to speed up your development and knowledge of Power BI. So if your sat on the edge and thinking about participating I encourage you and echo the words of @BrianJ in his recent post. Be sure to have a read.

So the winner of coveted newcomer category which comes with the promise of some serious loot courtesy of our @BrianJ is… @amal.rebai1995 with his entry below.

@amal.rebai1995 has demonstrated the art of what’s possible in Power BI as a user with under a years worth of experience. He met the brief excellently through the use of some clever visualisation techniques and measures. The choice of colours and theme of the report was also very nice drawing nicely the attention of the report viewer to the key metrics they would want to see.

Remember the newcomer category is open to all participants with less than a years’ experience with Power BI.

Great Work @amal.rebai1995 a classy report and deserved winner. The team will be in touch shortly.

Thanks,
Haroon

7 Likes

Congrats @amal.rebai1995 :clap: :clap:
:tada:

1 Like

Congratulations @amal.rebai1995 :clap:
See you in the next round :wink:

2 Likes

@amal.rebai1995,

Congratulations! Terrific report that clearly communicated a lot of info in a single page, with a very attractive design. :clap: :clap:

Think about what prize you would like to select, and I’ll be in touch via DM to make arrangements to get it to you.

• Brian
2 Likes

Congrats @amal.rebai1995 - great job!

2 Likes

Congratulation @amal.rebai1995, very nice report.

2 Likes

Awesome work. Well done

1 Like

@amal.rebai1995,

Please check your forum mail account for a message from me on the information I need from you to send you your prize. Also please let me know which prize you would like.

Thanks much.

– Brian

2 Likes

@amal.rebai1995 Great job, I thought your choice of visualizations were really insightful! For example, the bucketing the days in “Sales by Billing Group” and “Costs by Receiving Group” gave weight to the time in transition concisely.

1 Like