Power BI Challenge 10- Supplier Insight

Hi @Craig , The link is not working can you solve this problem! Or can you publish it on the web.
Thanks

CH 10 Supplier Insights - Power BI

@Rachwen_Mesbehi @BrianJ @haroonali1000

Hi Rachwen,
I 've just noticed your reply. I have clicked on the link and it seems to be working fine for me. I did notice this afternoon that my free Pro License trial has expired so I’m not sure if that’s what’s causing the issue.
Anyhow, I have reposted it again below your reply. Try it again and if that fails I may upgrade to a paid pro license or send it in to Harroon to upload. Let me know please.

@Craig,

If you or any of the other entrants have problems with Publish to Web, you can just email me your file at brian.julius@enterprisedna.co and I will be glad to publish it for you and send you back the link.

Another incredible group of reports this challenge, with more to come. I already feel bad for @haroonali1000 having to judge among them…

• Brian

P.S. Did your copy of DAX Cookbook finally get delivered?

1 Like

@BrianJ
Thanks for the quick reply. I was just wondering if you were able to view my report? It works fine for me. As you can probably see I have viewed it twice. I have just upgraded to a Pro license so I am interested to see if that makes a difference. That should update in about an hour or so.
The DAX Cookbook arrived on Thursday but I was too deep into the challenge at that point to get into it properly. I am going to be putting a pot of coffee on later and downloading the files. Lots of amazing patterns to work through and keep me busy.
Please let me know if you are unable to view my entry and I will send it over.
Thanks again
Craig.

Hi all

Here is my submission.
I will return with explanation after to day.

Attach PBIX file: Challenge 10 - Supplier Insight.pbix (1.5 MB)
Link to Power BI service: https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiYjBkM2JmOGYtYThmNy00MjQ2LThkMmQtYzZiNDZlMzhhZDY5IiwidCI6ImQ5YTk3YjQ5LWJjMGMtNGY5OS04ZTVmLWUwZDI4MmRmN2Y5NSIsImMiOjl9

/Amdi

8 Likes

Everyone,

Here is my entry for Challenge 10. Instead of doing a full write up, I will be doing a full video course on the step by step process of how I completed this entry. After the video course is complete, I will share all of the materials mentioned in this thread.

Here is the Web Link:

Thanks
Jarrett

11 Likes

Hello everyone,

Here is my submission.

(First Screen)
I have tried to as simple as possible for the first screen so the consumer can have enough time prepare for the next screen.
This time I took Q&A style. Please press icons to answer for the questions.

(Q1 screen)
For the first question. Rader chart is showing from the worst ranking. Worst start from top and goes around down as clockwise like a snail shell. Outliers stands out as gold or pink colour.
To go to next screen, simply press another icon which will close current screen and automatically open the desired one and I think it is easier for the consumer.

(Q2 screen)
Similar question as Q1 but I have used different visual to make sure consumer won’t get bored.

(Q3 screen)
Worst vendor and material combinations.

(Q4 screen)
Another worst combination including plant.

(Q5 screen)
If there is correlation between downtime and defects QTY , I wanted to create overall worst ranking for all the combinations but as the data showing there is no correlation in the index(I have created index) level so I decided not to create overall ranking.

This is all about my report.

All the best for all the other participants.

Thank you for watching my report.

Regards,

Hideo

11 Likes

Hey @alexbadiu I could tell this was your report before I noticed your name against it, usual outstanding presentation & design. Really great job.

2 Likes

@datazoe Fantastic :+1: :grinning:

1 Like
3 Likes

Hi everyone!

After missing out on challenges 7, 8 and 9 for personal reasons, I am back. I got to see the splendid work done on the forum and learnt a lot from some wonderful submissions.

Here is my entry for Enterprise DNA Power BI Challenge 10. I will be writing a formal write-up once the submission deadline is over. Please feel free to share comments / observations and suggestion on my work.

You can see the interactive report on this link

Looking forward to your feedback and best wishes on the challenge!

Best Regards
Abu Bakar Alvi

9 Likes

@Rachwen_Mesbehi This is so very awesome!

1 Like

@Alvi Wow, what a great submission!

Hi

This is my report for this challenge:

Power Bi Report - Supplier Insight

Note: There is an issue with “Defect Dimension”, some value are duplicate because it has space. I fixed it with replace value (Two space with one space), trim and remove duplicate.

6 Likes

@jbressan,

Welcome to the data challenges – terrific entry! Really clean, well organized, attractive report. I love the navigation buttons at the top, and think you’ve made great use of some of the newer features in Power BI, Including the zoom slider and anomaly detection.

• Brian
1 Like

Your reports have given me a lot of inspiration in my work, you have a unique artistic touch .
Thanks @datazoe for your feedbacks.

2 Likes

Thanks @datazoe

1 Like

Thanks @BrianJ

Hi Members,
Here is my first entry for 10th challenge. I am new comer and learning a lot from all of your dashboards and skills.
Supplier Insight(Challenge 10)

3 Likes