Builds 19 - Call Centres Data Reporting

Hi Guys!

Here it is my screenshot. This is not from the main page, because it still can suffer some changes, so I decided to share with you “TimeTable Overview” since is finished.

I’m so excited because it’s my first ever challenge participation and I put a lot of effort into it.

I can’t wait to submit the final version, yet there are a lot of functionalities that can’t be noticed with a simple screenshot, and some of them are slightly hidden. I’ll try to provide as details as possible when submitting!

I hope you like it :slight_smile:

PD: I put the cart before the horse and I began the report with the “In-depth Analysis” page because I wanted to practice with a 3D Scatterplot in R… When finished, I realized that R visual objects are not allowed in “Publish to Web”, so I decided not to use R in this report. As a consequence, I share with you the screenshot of this R 3D Scatterplot.

Good luck everyone!

7 Likes

@mspanic

Thank you for your post and screenshot, it looks really good. I can’t wait to see your final entry.

Regards,

Federico

1 Like

@BernatDuran

Wow, it looks amazing. Excellent entry!!!

I can’t wait to see your full report and its functionalities.

Excellent first entry!!!

Regards,

Federico

2 Likes

“Don’t forget to email your PBIX file to powerbichallenge@enterprisedna.co and post the publish to web link of your entry on the forum.”

So does that mean I publish it where I work or can I publish it somewhere else?

Oh my this looks awesome! No where near is mine close to this.

2 Likes

Hi everyone

As per the requirements of the challenge, I am posting a snapshot of one of the pages of my report here.

4 Likes

Cover page for Challenge 19.

4 Likes

@Alvi

Thank you for the screenshot and participating in Challenge 19. It looks great, I can’t wait to see your final solution.

Once more thanks and best of luck!!!

Federico

1 Like

@Scott

Thanks for the screenshot and participating in Challenge 19. The intro looks great, if the report looks the same it is going to be great!!!

I can’t wait to see your full solution.

Once more thank you and best of luck.

Federico

1 Like

Hey Ibarron20, don’t worry about how other reports look…focus on yours. I am sure it will be as good as this one or the other ones.

Regards,

Federico

1 Like

My plan for this challenge was to carry out the work this weekend and next but then Mark Phoney, EDNA Call Centre CEO wanted a project update. All I can publish is a very rough draft of the Home Page as I’m still in the data discovery phase.

4 Likes

@DavieJoe

Thank you David, intro page looks great!!

Can’t wait to see the full report.

Federico

1 Like

Hello everyone,
I share a screenshot of one of the pages of the report that I am developing for the Enterprise DNA Challenge 19 -Call Centers Data Reporting.

It is the first challenge in which I participate, so I hope you like it and good luck for the rest of the participants.

Regards,

6 Likes

Hello

A bit late but here it goes…

Still a lot of work to do, got stuck with some technical issues, but this simple screenshot is just to show our client, CEO Mark Phoney that we are working on it :wink: .
Hope to make a lot of improvements till next week.

Also, as a beginner, this is my first shot in a challenge. So, this is also to let go of my fears. Only god knows how difficult it was to click that send button. :grin:

5 Likes

@Josimar_Biosse everyone has to do something for the first time and nobody was born an expert. Like the look of your report already, I’ve no doubt you’ll do a fine job!

1 Like

@jafernandezpuga

Thank you for posting your report screenshot for Challenge 19. I love the color them and layout. It looks quite interesting!!! I can’t wait to see the full solution.

Thanks and regards,

Federico

1 Like

@Josimar_Biosse

Great!! I can now leave my office chair and keep moving :slight_smile: , you know what I mean.

Thanks for the effort and your entry, it looks great…Can’t wait for the full entry.

Regards,

Federico

3 Likes

Ahahahahah… All for the sake of your mental health Sir @FPastor :grin:. Thank you for your support

2 Likes

Great entries so far. Some real talent on display. Looking to get involved later this week!

4 Likes

Happy May, platform members!

:loudspeaker::loudspeaker::loudspeaker:We believe everyone is enjoying Data Challenge 19, now we are entering last 7 days of the challenge, take your time to do the final polishing of the reports, don’t forget to post your entry in the group. No rush, still time to participate!

:tada::tada::tada:It is time to announce our judges now, warmest welcome:
ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ ᴅɴᴀ ᴄᴇᴏ, ꜱᴀᴍ ᴍᴄᴋᴀʏ
https://lnkd.in/g-qM6YAT
https://enterprisedna.co/;
ʙɪ ꜱᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴘᴀꜱᴄᴀʟ ᴋɪᴇꜰᴇʀ
https://lnkd.in/gMJc_sny
https://kteam.ch/;

:gift::gift::gift:Again, don’t forget big prizes are waiting for you!

A big thank to Kiruba Selvi Solar Zhu Shanmathee S Kim Cook, EDNA Challenge Group Ambassadors, for their support in the community group and input in Challenge 19.

Join us here https://lnkd.in/gDTSAQHm

Thanks & Regards,

Federico Pastor

4 Likes