Builds 19 - Call Centres Data Reporting

@jafernandezpuga

Thank you for posting your report screenshot for Challenge 19. I love the color them and layout. It looks quite interesting!!! I can’t wait to see the full solution.

Thanks and regards,

Federico

1 Like

@Josimar_Biosse

Great!! I can now leave my office chair and keep moving :slight_smile: , you know what I mean.

Thanks for the effort and your entry, it looks great…Can’t wait for the full entry.

Regards,

Federico

3 Likes

Ahahahahah… All for the sake of your mental health Sir @FPastor :grin:. Thank you for your support

2 Likes

Great entries so far. Some real talent on display. Looking to get involved later this week!

4 Likes

Happy May, platform members!

:loudspeaker::loudspeaker::loudspeaker:We believe everyone is enjoying Data Challenge 19, now we are entering last 7 days of the challenge, take your time to do the final polishing of the reports, don’t forget to post your entry in the group. No rush, still time to participate!

:tada::tada::tada:It is time to announce our judges now, warmest welcome:
ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ ᴅɴᴀ ᴄᴇᴏ, ꜱᴀᴍ ᴍᴄᴋᴀʏ
https://lnkd.in/g-qM6YAT
https://enterprisedna.co/;
ʙɪ ꜱᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴘᴀꜱᴄᴀʟ ᴋɪᴇꜰᴇʀ
https://lnkd.in/gMJc_sny
https://kteam.ch/;

:gift::gift::gift:Again, don’t forget big prizes are waiting for you!

A big thank to Kiruba Selvi Solar Zhu Shanmathee S Kim Cook, EDNA Challenge Group Ambassadors, for their support in the community group and input in Challenge 19.

Join us here https://lnkd.in/gDTSAQHm

Thanks & Regards,

Federico Pastor

4 Likes

@sam.mckay

We can’t wait to see your entry!!!

Federico

1 Like

Hi Platform Members!!

“I accepted the Enterprise DNA challenge.”

Still 7 days to go​:alarm_clock: Are you up to it :muscle:t3: :trophy: :gift:

Please seen link to Power BI Service “full report” entry!!!

I hope you like it and Happy Analysing,

A simple report showcasing a number of metrics for the EDNA’s Call Centres Company.

Federico Pastor

4 Likes

So how would or should we proceed here?

Hi Ibarron20,

I can see your question regarding how to proceed here!!!

Can you please clarify?

Thanks and regards,

Federico Pastor

“Don’t forget to email your PBIX file to powerbichallenge@enterprisedna.co and post the publish to web link of your entry on the forum.”

So does that mean I publish it where I work or can I publish it somewhere else?

Hi all,

I can no wait to see all your reports. I can see everybody is doing amazing job. I love this challenges.

This is an image of one of the pages of the report for this challenge.

5 Likes

Everyone,

Attached is my submission for the challenge. Some key notes on this:

1. For purposes of this challenge, I focused more on user experience (navigation, providing information, etc.) versus a lot of custom visuals. This was done by having an overall switchboard page and then buttons to go to specific areas. I’ve also included brief instructions as well.
  2. Several of the pages have drill-through buttons enabled to take the user to a difference section. For example – on the executive dashboard, by selecting either a specific site or a manager – buttons are enabled that take the user to the Site specific or Manager specific page
  3. A new technique that I used to provide a user with information on a visual was providing instructions by hovering over a section of each matrix visual. For example – the Site, Manager, and Employee Detail pages all have two matrices providing a breakdown of calls. Each matrix has a section in the top left where a user can hover over to get information about the table. The information shown is dynamic to each visual. I’ll be showcasing this technique in the upcoming Virtual Summit as it was an way to provide information across many visuals without having to create multiple bookmarks. (This is shown in the 6th picture)
  4. For consistency, you will notice that the format when looking at the Site, Manager, or Employee pages will all be very similar. However, some minor differences in visuals provided (for example - getting a specific list of all the calls when looking at an employee.
  5. Lastly, the use of smart narratives throughout to provide a few key callouts.

As a side note, I was able to hack into the employee directory to provide pictures of each employee. Hopefully @FPastor won’t get upset with me.

Screenshots for fun; link to PBI report coming soon.

Looking forward to seeing all the other entries!

8 Likes

@DianaB

Excellent entry, I love it!!!

Thank you for participating in Challenge 19, can’t wait to see your final entry.

Federico

1 Like

I know mine needs some work, but what I got thus far.

3 Likes

@Ibarron20

Excellent!!! thanks for your entry in Challenge 19, please note the challenge closes on 09/05/2022 make sure to post your full report before closing date.

Regards and best of luck,

Federico

1 Like

Sounds good! I have published what I have thus far, I’ll share the link on Friday.

2 Likes

Good job on joining in the Challenge fun @lbarron20 :+1: :bar_chart: :chart_with_downwards_trend: :chart_with_upwards_trend:

1 Like

As a follow-on to my pictures above, attached is the link to the PBI file:

One quick clarification on my report - I do have some buttons that allow some drill through, but on my executive dashboard - one has to select a specific site or manager either from a visual or the SLA table. I do have a slicer panel that can be used to filter to specific sites/managers, etc., but the drill-through capability doesn’t work through this approach. I was going to spend some time looking for an alternative, but other items came up.

(Thanks @BrianJ for posting!)

2 Likes

Here’s the entry from one of our non-member participants, Vicente.

Here’s how Vicente described it:

Me name is Vicente Antonio Juan Magallanes and i feel Very happy for what this challenge has involved me, you always learn something and that is the magic of this.

We as an analyst must use strategies and technologies to analyze current and historical data, with the aim of improving the strategic decision making and there fore provide a competitive advantage for the customer.

Thanks of course and happy day.

5 Likes

Here’s the entry from one of our non-member participants, Santosh.

Here’s the link to the report:

1 Like