Cannot Reply to Some Topics - Again!

Why does this keep happening? I posted about this issues not long ago in this topic. It was resolved soon after my post, but now it is happening again. Just like before, only some topics are missing the “reply” buttons. Others have it.

Hi @DaveC,

I’ve checked your Forum profile and made the necessary changes.
can you confirm if this issue still persists?

Thank you

It seems to be OK now. Why does this keep happening? Is there anything that can be done to prevent it happening in the future. It has happened twice in the last several weeks, and the only times I notice it are when I’m trying to reply to a topic. Since it usually takes several hours to a day to get it fixed, my replies are often no longer needed or helpful by the time I am actually able to reply. It’s very frustrating!

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @DaveC, Can you tell us on which topic(subject) it happens on? From the screen prints, I can’t tell. I was just wondering for my sake too.
I’ve had wierd things happen but nothing like that.

thanks
Keith

When the problem occurs, it is on multiple topics. I haven’t seen any pattern regarding which ones are affected. The most recent one that I tried to reply to but couldn’t (although I did later after the issue was resolved) was this one:

SUMX is giving different output

ok @DaveC thanks