Calculation groups and the Tabular Editor

Is anyone using this feature to date? I believe that it came out in July 2020.

@ph3ll3r,

Yes. Some of the Data Challenge entrants have written about their use of Tabular Editor and calculation groups in their challenge writeups. Enterprise DNA expert @MudassirAli is working on a few videos focused on this topic that will be coming out over the next few weeks.

• Brian

@ph3ll3r

Yes. We can create Calculation groups using external tool Tabular editor.

@ph3ll3r,

Lots of information about Tabular Editor here:

• Brian

Thank you.

Hi @ph3ll3r, did the response/training content provided by @BrianJ help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark the thread as solved. Thanks!

Hi @ph3ll3r, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 12th of December. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the checkbox. Thanks!

Hi @ph3ll3r, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box. Also, we’ve recently launched the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, please feel free to answer it and give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!

Thanks. I am working my way through it.