Builds 19 - Call Centres Data Reporting

Hi All,

This Challengers keep getting better and better. Keep the great job this is an amazing opportunity to learn.

This is my report for this Challenge

For this challenge my approach was

1 Analysis and data modeling .

• Analyze the data in Excel
  • Load the data in Power BI and follow the requirements to delete one column and add a new one.
  • Because more data was delivery in later, I do some adjustment and cleaning of one file dates format and add the data all together.
  • I did not use the timetable; I create the buckets using the Group function in Power BI.

At the end, my dataset looks like:

2 Design.
I was curious about the Neumorphism design, and I wanted to try to create a report using this technique. I created two basic images
1)

2)

Then using PowerPoint created different shapes

3 Report Content.
This is a very simple report it has 3 pages
Filters: Filter are available clicking the button
and closed clicking the Back button or any place in the page, not the navigation panel. This filters are synchronizer in all the pages and show the selection in the page Title.

Overview, General KPIs.

Calls, Shows the rending of the calls by time Also show the status by Call Type and Site

Agents, Show the detail of the calls by Manager and Agent. Top 5 agents by different metrics and the Managers performance. This page has a tool tip view of the data by Agent in the Managers performance table.

Published to Novypro: https://www.novypro.com/project/edna-challenge-19

Thanks

Diana B.

5 Likes

Hi everyone

Here is my entry for EDNA PBI Challenge 19. I missed the last 3 challenges due to some work commitments but happy to be back and seeing some excellent submissions.

The link to the complete report on is here

Looking forward to feedback / suggestions / comments. Best of luck to all. Thanks to @FPastor for this challenge. I will post the detailed write-up after expiry of submission deadline.

Regards
Alvi

8 Likes

Just converted the PST to BST (British Summer Time) and I still have a chance to get an entry in! Had to press for a while due to a new arrival at home :heart_eyes: Chewie my 11 week old puppy has dominated the household these last few weeks. Going to cut it very fine - but looking forward to handing something in.
All the best !

2 Likes

Hi guys,

Quick intro of myself - I love playing with data and making insights that drive business decisions. I am also a Community lead of EDNA Challenges Group .
To participate in EDNA Challenge was one of my bucket list items. Finally did it. :smiley:

I am happy to share my 1st entry to EDNA Challenge.

Thanks to @FPastor and @EnterpriseDNA team for making this happen…

Please find below the link to Power BI report.

Power BI Challenge 19 - Call Centre Data Reporting from Shanmathee (EDNA Challenges Group -Community Lead)

Also Attached screenshots of report below!! :smiling_face:

Overview:

Call Analysis

Call Charges Analysis

Abandoned Call Analysis

Employee’s Performance Analysis

Good luck to all participants!!!

Great Learning!

7 Likes

@Shanmathee.S

Welcome to Challenge 19, glad to see one of our LinkedIn Enterprise Challenges Group Ambassador joining us in this challenge.

Well done and excellent entry.

Best of luck!!!

Federico Pastor

1 Like

@Abee,

Thank you, can’t wait to see your entry…

Send us a pic of Chewie, please.

This is Benji, no a puppy anymore but the cutest!!! He was listening to me rehearsing for a presentation when I took the photo…thus his what is going on with him today face :slight_smile:

Regards,

Federico

2 Likes

5 Likes

That’s my little Wookiee monster. I almost called him Excel …but was advised against it! :slight_smile:
Benji is so cute!

2 Likes

Well done on breaking your duck @Shanmathee.S
Great entry!

David

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: “Here Excel, bad Excel”. Sounds like me in a previous job!

1 Like

@Abee

Ohhh, little thing so cute!!! I like the name “Excel”

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

@Alvi

Wow!!!

Yep…I do really like it…a winner maybe in the mist?

Excellent work!!

Thanks for your entry,

Federico

2 Likes

One of the best entries is by @DavieJoe for C19 so far

2 Likes

Afraid not, that is a picture of my landing page/front page….not submitting my report as it’s terrible and incomplete.

:pensive: :pensive:
I know u will complete it and surprise us :grin:

Hello All,
Here is my Attempt at this Challenge.

Here is the Link to the Working copy on WEB :

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiYjkxOGVhOGItYmYwYS00YWIzLTk1MTktNTRiOTNlOTg3NjE0IiwidCI6IjYxZDk5ZjE1LTkzNTctNGY2MS05M2ZhLTRmMjdkNzFhMzYyNCJ9

5 Likes

In total probably about 1.5 - 2 hours. It’s so easy when you have your visual template already setup. My eyes are wide open at the possibilities with resources like this now

1 Like

Wow, fantastic job. Great report!

1 Like

Hi All

Here’s a screen shot of my entry for CH19. Thank you

Best regards
Wan Teck

1 Like

Well done everyone, a fantastic array of reports. Excited to get to the judging part of this round

3 Likes