TopN & Others (Group)

Dear Experts,

My query is very much the same as in ** Data Visualization Workout 007 - Revenue analysis - various functionalities** posted by @Gustaw

In my dataset, each dimension i.e., Suppliers, Customers & Regions consist of “Remaining” as below:
In Sales table, Under “Suppliers Name” Column i have “Supplier-Remaining”
In Sales table, Under “Customer Name” Column i have “Customer-Remaining” &
In Region table, Under “Region” Column i have “Region-Remaining”

Major challenge in my dataset relates to Remaining(as mentioned above) because it constitutes to no. 1 ranking whether it would be on the basis of Qty or Value($) in all contexts i.e., of suppliers, customers & regions.

I have created some DAX measures separately which are giving true results (for Top Customers, Suppliers & Regions) but these DAX measures does adhere to my following requirements.

Following are my Initial Requirements:-

• List item
    I want to Top (Customers, Suppliers & Regions) to be dynamic based on Qty or Value Metric Selection With & Without Others.

• List item
    I want to add topn functionality (topN to be selected via slicer selection and all other customers grouped as a single item “Others” that will appear as the last item in a table, to ensure adequate calculation of ‘total’. Group “Others” does not have to allows for drilling down to the individual customers

• List item
    I want to add a slicer that allows to either include or exclude group “Others” in a table (while providing adequate ‘total’)

I want “Remaining” to be Strictly fall in “Others” Group whether it would be Customers or Suppliers or Region context.

Looking forward for guidance, dummy pbix file is attached for reference.

Analysis.pbix (967.7 KB)