Refresh capabilities of Power BI Premium

I want to refresh my data more than 8 times a day, If I go for premium will I be able to share the reports with other Pro users?

Hi @Anu

Yes premium can support up to 48 refreshes.

Hello @Anu,

Thank you for posting your query onto the Forum.

I’m providing a link below of a video which is exclusively related to different Data Refresh options which was created by Adam from a Guy in a Cube YouTube channel.

And he has also explained about a difference between Premium Capacity and a normal user capacity and other several capacities.

Hoping this meet your requirement.

Thanks & Warm Regards,
Harsh

1 Like

Hello @Anu,

I would like to highlight one more fact here that since you’re backed by Premium capacity there’s an added advantage that you are allowed to share your report to any person and they can view it without any licence requirement.

But in the case of Pro User one can share the reports as well but the recipient of the report will require a pro licence to view it.

Thanks & Warm Regards,
Harsh

Has it to be purchased for a user or workspace , how is it?

Hello @Anu,

They’ll be backed by your Premium Capacity.

Thanks & Regards,
Harsh

Yea is it per user? That i have to purchase license?

Hello @Anu,

If you add your reports to the workspace in which the report is in a premium capacity your external users are able to see the reports without licence on there site.

I’m providing a link below which will help -

Also these same question was asked on the Power BI Community Forum. Here’s the link for it.

Also here’s an recent article on Power BI which was published on 13/06/2020.

Hoping this will meet your requirements.

Thanks & Warm Regards,
Harsh