Power BI Visual that supports below kind of report

Hi Experts,

I needed to create a Circular Performance report in Power BI. However, I cannot find the equivalent visual at Power BI. Please let me know if you have any visuals that are similar to this.

Regards
Madhan Rommala

Hi @mrommala ,

You can use a workaround as it is explained at:

Hope it helps.

Best regards,
Maja

4 Likes

You can also leverage the Deneb template for donut KPI charts and adjust as per your heart’s content.
Greg

4 Likes

Hi @mrommala. I couldn’t resist trying out the Deneb template, and quickly came up with this:

Hope this helps.
Greg
eDNA Forum - Deneb KPI Donut Charts - 2.pbix (1.4 MB)

6 Likes

Thank you very much, @Greg, for your prompt response. This is exactly what I’m looking for.

1 Like

Hi Greg,

Thank you for providing this information; I was wondering how you got the JSON code for the Donut KPI visual.

Is it way to acquire it? So, for the time being, I can get and update the json configurations from the file you shared with me, but I was curious about other types of visuals code.

Regard,
Madhan

1 Like

Hi @mrommala. I slightly adapted the Deneb Ring Chart template I’d written manually a while ago (which, in itself, was an adaptation of examples on the Vega-Lite website). You can get ideas yourself from the examples on the Vega-Lite website or from my posts on the Deneb Showcase section of the eDNA Forum. Deneb/Vega-Lite is very flexible and permits just about anything you want, but does by design usually require manual JSON coding.
Greg

2 Likes