Power BI Challenge 9 - Currency Conversion and More from Mosbehi (non-member)

Here’s the entry from one of our non-member participants, Mosbehi.

Here is the link to the report:

To learn about the real-life scenario presented for the challenge, be sure to click on the image below.

power-bi-chal-1

3 Likes

This post is part of the Enterprise DNA platform improvements, through the Data Challenge our members can now share how they built their dashboard and what their inspiration is in building it. We hope all members can utilize it efficiently.

I really really like the background here. The transparency and different colors you have used really make the insights pop out. I even like how you have created new colors for the enterprise DNA logo!

me this is a compelling reporting solution. Just the way that it engages my brain just through the simple navigation and design as really commendable. Not only that I think you’ve used really strong visualizations in the right places. You’ve also used simple icons to make certain areas of your report stand out. I also like how you’ve used the tooltips effectively. So many great things here. Enter me just missed out on being the winner of this round of the challenge.

Well done also on the nice navigation that you have created for the report and the almost home page type section.

Super stuff!

Sam