Power BI Challenge 8 - Jira IT Service Desk Analysis Entry from Mohammed

Here’s Mohammed’s entry for Power BI Challenge 8. @Mohammed_ali, feel free to add other details of your work.

Here is the link to the report:

To learn about the real-life scenario presented for the challenge, be sure to click on the image below.

power-bi-chal-1

1 Like

This post is part of the Enterprise DNA platform improvements, through the Data Challenge our members can now share how they built their dashboard and what their inspiration is in building it. We hope all members can utilize it efficiently.

Thanks for your submission to the challenge. I can see that you’ve covered a lot of the brief and spent a bit of time implementing some unique visualization features especially around the tooltips.

Definitely use these challenges as an opportunity to stretch yourself and look at different designs you can use, navigation ideas to implement and much more. Leverage the other challenge submissions in the past from some of our expert users and take little bits from them and incorporate them into what you’re doing. That’s how you really going to improve overtime and also learn to tell compelling stories around your insight.

Maybe also think about your colors here and creating a color theme that really makes your insights pop out. I think some of the colors here may be a little bit bland but I can be a bit particular about these things.

Look forward to seeing how you go next time.

Sam