Here’s the entry from one of our non-member participants, Ankur.
Here’s how Ankur described it:
- Created a Unique ID (Purchase Order + Material) for each table.
- Created a new query will Distinct Unique ID from all the 3 tables.
- Used these table to link all the tables.
- Created a new query with Distinct Purchase Orders number.
- Created a new query with Distinct Material.
- Earliest Receiving Date: To get the first receiving date for the given PO and Material combination.
- Earliest Billing Date: To get the first billing date for the given PO and Material combination.
To learn about the real-life scenario presented for the challenge, be sure to click on the image below.