Power BI Challenge 6 -Newcomer Winner!

Hi All,

Trust you are well.

Been a busy few days with lots going on I almost forgot to post the winner of the newcomer category! (Sorry!).

We have had some great entries over the last few weeks and we continue to encourage beginners and non-experienced users to get involved and tackle the challenges as there really isn’t a faster way to upskill.

We have had a number of users who over the recent weeks have been consistently delivering great reports and the improvement from challenge to challenge is evident in the work being produced.

So I encourage you all to get stuck in. There are some great prizes on offer and the opportunity to learn from experts while also having your work reviewed.

There were some great submissions but the winner is someone who has definitely been in the running for a few weeks with their submissions.

So this weeks winner is @Neba a great entry that covered what was asked in the brief and was delivered elegantly. I just want to call out the awareness and commitment as @Neba doesn’t just submit and take a seat but rather looks to take on board the feedback and implement it, so kudos to you.

Keep up the good work @Neba and hopefully see you on challenge 7.

Remember the newcomer category is open to all users who have been using Power BI for less than a year. I hope that we can inspire a few more of you to join us in the coming challenges I’m sure many of the current participants will testify to the benefit of getting involved. All you need to do is when submitting let us know you want to be considered for the newcomer category.

So please feel free to reach out if your unsure of anything, will be happy to help.

Thanks All and be sure to checkout Challenge 7.

Haroon

6 Likes

Well done @Neba! The team will be in touch shortly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Neba congrats and great job!!
:tada:

1 Like

@Neba Congratulations!!!

1 Like

@neba,

Congratulations! Your entries has been consistently excellent, so it’s great to see your efforts get recognized in this way.

I’ll be in touch privately about getting you your prize.

• Brian
2 Likes

Thank you so much @haroonali1000 for this great honor and for your encouraging words
and thank you to the entire Enterprise DNA team for putting together these awesome challenges and giving your feedbacks and encouragements.

3 Likes

@Neba,

Congratulations!! Your reports are shining always. :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

2 Likes

Nice work, awesome submission to the challenge

2 Likes