Power BI Challenge 6 - Insurance Complaints Entry from Nhat

Here’s Nhat’s entry for Power BI Challenge 6. @NhatLam, would you like to share how you built this dashboard and what your inspiration is in building it?

To learn about the real-life scenario presented for the challenge, be sure to click on the image below.

power-bi-chal-1

Wow what an amazing entry.

This is so detailed. You certainly couldn’t complain that you weren’t seeing enough information if you came across this report.

I also really love the colours used. I think they work really well across all the different report pages. The visuals also blend in nicely to the contrasting background that you have used.

I also think that you’ve really done well here with the navigation. You’ve created a seamless application design here which any consumer would enjoy using I feel.

The only thing I would have a think about for the next challenge would be seeing if you could summarise the information in a more compact way. I do feel that you could in this challenge have produced only 2 to 3 pages and been able to fit all of the relevant information in.

It’s certainly not a requirement it’s just an idea to challenge yourself on. What it makes you do is just have a deeper think about how you can summarise information with different calculations and visuals and navigation. And I think that’s a great learning experience.

Well done
Sam

Dear @sam.mckay

Many thank for your valuable comments.

This challenge helped me learn a lot to improve the look of the report and learn how to use new charts. Your opinion on the information in a more compact way is the point that I will do my best to improve when implementing the BI report in practice. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks & Best Regards
Nhat Lam