Power BI Challenge 6 - Insurance Complaints Entry from Alejandro (non-member)

Here’s the entry from one of our non-member participants, Alejandro.

Here’s how Alejandro described it:

It is a simple model for the last two years, composed of a single page that contains the specific responses to user requests. Using two segmenters; one for the years and one for the ComplaintID.

By selecting a year and / or a ComplaintID, the dimensions for each complaint are displayed in the table called “Complaints broken down by the dimensions”. The map shows the state where the complaint occurred and the card shows the broker’s name and code.

The table called “Claims status changes over time” indicates the statuses of the complaint over time.

The funnel type graph called “Customer satisfaction for complaints” indicates what the customer’s feeling was when their complaint was addressed (satisfied, not satisfied or N / A) in percentage.

The “Worst offending brokers” table shows the brokers that have produced the most dissatisfaction among clients, measured in a dissatisfaction rate.

To learn about the real-life scenario presented for the challenge, be sure to click on the image below.

power-bi-chal-1

1 Like

Nice effort on your submission.

I see you have tried to summarize this all in a compact way, one page which is quite creative.

It’s interesting that you can still get a lot of great insights and not have to build out a terribly comprehensive report full stop like when i look at your at your dashboard in detail I get most of the information from the brief even though it’s just in one page.

I think maybe just getting a bit of color palette word improve this quite a bit. Because the background color doesn’t contrast well with the visual backgrounds, the Gray and white in the tables and also the red and orange in the tables. So you want to make sure that you’re getting one consistent theme that looks great across your entire report it just makes it so much more compelling for the consumer.

And the great thing is it’s really simple to do using our color theme generator so definitely check that out.

Congratulations on getting involved and participating great to see you here.

Sam