Power BI Builds 2 - Customer Insight

@Neba,

Terrific work. In particular, I think your use of color and space is excellent. You’ve packed a lot of analysis into these three pages, yet it’s attractive, well-organized and easy to navigate.

• Brian

P.S. We’re ALL still learning Power BI… :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you @BrianJ for the great feedback.

5 Likes

Wow Brian this is amazing. Puts mine to shame what I’m working on. Will put mine up shortly

I am an analytics enthusiast and still at the very beginning of my learning. Although I missed the 1st challenge, I am humbled to submit my work for the 2nd Data Challenge.
Expecting all of your feedback and suggestion on how I can improve more :slight_smile:
Here goes my work-
While progressing: I kept 3 things in mind:

1. Starting from a helicopter view
  2. Yet, keeping the flexibility to dig down at max-level to understand problem and solution.
    (1st chart is interesting which is actually a 2in1!)
  3. Simplicity in visualization

Here goes my report link:
    https://bit.ly/CustomersAnalytics

I am happy to complete this task at this level because it’s completely built with the spirit of learning from EDNA family! Hats off to my mentor @sam.mckay!

@haroonali1000 @EnterpriseDNA

-Regards

8 Likes

@sam.mckay,

Thanks! – that means a lot. I spent the first 1/3 of my career doing a lot of econometric analysis. It was fun to revisit those days, using modern tools I couldn’t have dreamed of 20 years ago.

• Brian
2 Likes

Hi all,

Here is my submission. Really enjoyed it again. Thank you very much. :grinning:

Have sent my pbix to powerbichallenge@enterprisedna.co

Daniel

4 Likes

Hi all
I will show here the correlation between True for all 3 Email Receive | Email Opened | Link Cliked and with sales.
Out from my analyse it seems that if the send mail is increasing then predict sale to became less.
It look like customer move away from returning customer as more mails they receive.

8 Likes

Hello Everyone,

Bellow you find my report for this Challenge!
Great work everyone!

Best Regards,
Michael

11 Likes

Here is my submission for EDNA PBI Challenge 2.

Getting put to shame by the pros here … someone put me out of my misery and help me understand how to build the logic in DAX to compare the E-mail Date to the Sales Date! All my logic has E-mail Date as the Sales Date when Sales could be day of, day after, etc.

5 Likes

Here’s my submission for the Challenge.

Follows on from the webinar completed on Friday where I discussed my thoughts process and also went through my additional development of the model.

Publish to web below

Well done everyone!

13 Likes

Here’s the webinar

4 Likes

Hi I still learning Power BI , but I had lots of fun creating this report.

Thanks,

Diana Bello

4 Likes

Hi all,

Find my report for Challenge-2

9 Likes

Find the report with dynamic Slicers to enables a deep dive to engagement pattern.

-Email Status Segment
-Engagement Value
-Customer Sales Segment
-Transations &
-Products

1 Like

1 Like

The bar has been raised again!

Amazing work everyone and thanks to all those participating.

There is still time to submit.

Please can you all submit your PBIX files to powerbichallenge@enterprisedna.co

Haroon

Sam, unfortunately I cannot view the webinar as it says that the video is “private”.

I can’t access as well.

Can’t access as well