Power BI Builds 2 - Customer Insight

Hello Everyone,

Bellow you find my report for this Challenge!
Great work everyone!

Best Regards,
Michael

11 Likes

Here is my submission for EDNA PBI Challenge 2.

Getting put to shame by the pros here … someone put me out of my misery and help me understand how to build the logic in DAX to compare the E-mail Date to the Sales Date! All my logic has E-mail Date as the Sales Date when Sales could be day of, day after, etc.

5 Likes

Here’s my submission for the Challenge.

Follows on from the webinar completed on Friday where I discussed my thoughts process and also went through my additional development of the model.

Publish to web below

Well done everyone!

13 Likes

Here’s the webinar

4 Likes

Hi I still learning Power BI , but I had lots of fun creating this report.

Thanks,

Diana Bello

4 Likes

Hi all,

Find my report for Challenge-2

9 Likes

Find the report with dynamic Slicers to enables a deep dive to engagement pattern.

-Email Status Segment
-Engagement Value
-Customer Sales Segment
-Transations &
-Products

1 Like

1 Like

The bar has been raised again!

Amazing work everyone and thanks to all those participating.

There is still time to submit.

Please can you all submit your PBIX files to powerbichallenge@enterprisedna.co

Haroon

Sam, unfortunately I cannot view the webinar as it says that the video is “private”.

I can’t access as well.

Can’t access as well

Everyone,

Here is the link to the "Empowering Sales Team W/Power BI: video. Looks like they are having some issues with the video, but you can downlaod the resource pack with the PBIX.

Thanks
Jarrett

1 Like

Here is my Visualization, though not a rookie, but your constructive criticism is appreciated. All thanks to my mentor @sam.mckay. I’m glad that my skills are improving daily.

4 Likes

@prince.behordeun,

Really like how you added the scroller, but think it would probably be best utilized at the bottom of the page stretched out across the whole page. Here is an example of what one looked like from the 1st challenge:

Thanks
Jarrett

2 Likes

Thanks, let me make necessary corrections

@Walter,

Well, you certainly didn’t rest on your laurels after the first win - another terrific entry. I have a few questions:

1. What did you use to create this visual?

Nice dramatic effect, and a lot more space efficient than the funnel chart, which isn’t particularly readable in a small tile.

1. For the pop-out slicer panel, did you use bookmarks or hidden page navigation?

2. Did you use a specific tool to create your color theme, or just eyeball colors that worked really well together?

Thanks in advance! The way these contests give us the chance to learn from each other is fantastic.

• Brian
3 Likes

@JarrettM, kindly find, attached an update to my earlier visualization. Your criticism is welcomed.

3 Likes

Wow Walter, impressive work once again!

2 Likes

Sorry, yes it should be available now in the webinar series module at Enterprise DNA Online.

Video should be ready in a couple of hours

1 Like