Power BI Challenge 15 - Formula 1 Analysis from Mayur (Non-member)

Here’s the entry from one of our non-member participants, Mayur.

Here’s the link to the report:

And here’s how Mayur described it:

My experience in participating in Power BI Formula One challenge 15 was superb. I realized how much people are enthusiastic about and the incredible work possible in Power BI. There is a lot to learn from each of the participant’s work. Also, I want to adulate the efforts of the Enterprise DNA team, which provides a platform to share our work on their platform and seek feedback from experts.

Looking at the other reports, I was hesitant to submit my entry to the challenge. Finally, I am glad to participate and showcase my work. I have been following Power BI lessons and learned some concepts through the Enterprise DNA videos on YouTube channels.

Thank you once again for bringing your expertise and experience and engaging in such fruitful, constructive and open exchanges through various channels.

I will look forward to working on my Power BI skills and participating again in future challenges!

To learn about the real-life scenario presented for the challenge, be sure to click on the image below.

power-bi-chal-1

1 Like

This post is part of the Enterprise DNA platform improvements. Through these posts, members and non-members can showcase the resources and inspirations on how they come up with their challenge submissions. We hope all members can utilize it efficiently.

Wow this is a beautiful design. Super impressed by all of the icons and imagery and navigation that you’ve built into this report. It looks superb and would make any stakeholder incredibly impressed and incredibly bought into the insights which you’re showcasing.

Love the navigation bar on the left hand side with the icons. That is really beautifully designed top notch. I plan to take this idea myself and maybe reuse it in a future report.

Also like the way that a user can click through and find different insights in all of these different pages but it really also at the same time looks like one cohesive application, which is amazing.

I’m seriously blown away. I love the fact that you aren’t even a member yet but producing such amazing work. I’d love to get you as a bigger part of our community. Please consider upgrading and get in touch if that isn’t quite possible at this stage.

Maybe just work on more cohesive colours next time round. That is my only feedback on this one.

Congrats on your talent. look forward to seeing more.

Sam