Power BI Challenge 15 - Formula 1 Analysis from Jarrett

Here’s Jarrett’s entry for Power BI Challenge 15. @JarrettM, feel free to add other details of your work.

Here’s the link to the report:

To learn about the real-life scenario presented for the challenge, be sure to click on the image below.

power-bi-chal-1

This post is part of the Enterprise DNA platform improvements. Through these posts, members and non-members can showcase the resources and inspirations on how they come up with their challenge submissions. We hope all members can utilize it efficiently.

Hey Jarrett another spectacular report. Really really like the tooltip and how you’re integrated that so well into the report.

I love the bold red colors and how you’re integrated them into the imagery that you’ve used. I can also see of customized the logo as well wish looks great.

Also love the charticulator work. Spectacular visual. Really stands out.

To me this is just simple and intuitive, tells the consumer everything that I need to know and covers all of the brief and a well designed way.

I really like some of these smaller details particularly the logos down the bottom which I think add some authenticity to the report and then also some of the shading that you’ve placed around the borders which I think makes them stand out. It makes the visuals look like there almost in a 3D.

Nice one this round

Sam

2 Likes