Power BI Challenge 15 - Formula 1 Analysis from Fred (Non-member)

Here’s the entry from one of our non-member participants, Fred.

Here’s the link to the report:

To learn about the real-life scenario presented for the challenge, be sure to click on the image below.

power-bi-chal-1

2 Likes

This post is part of the Enterprise DNA platform improvements. Through these posts, members and non-members can showcase the resources and inspirations on how they come up with their challenge submissions. We hope all members can utilize it efficiently.

Nice work here Fred. Really like how you’ve tried to bring in some unique imagery to your report to add a bit of color and vibrancy to what the consumer experience is.

I like how you’ve laid out your reports ingrids as well an abused tables extensively which is something that I found myself using as well. When using the conditional formatting within tables I think they can equal the value of a standard visual of used well so I think you have recognized that and used it well.

I think maybe the only thing for next time is to maybe challenge yourself a little bit more. Challenge yourself with different visualization techniques, or navigation techniques that you could embed into your reports to tell a more cohesive story to your analysis.

leverage off others in the community or submissions from previous challenges to get ideas around what you can challenge yourself to do. I truly believe it would be the quickest way to take your report development to another level.

overall though well done put up really appreciate their participation and look forward to seeing you get involved in the next few challenges as well.