Power BI Challenge 15 - Formula 1 Analysis from Filip (Non-member)

Here’s the entry from one of our non-member participants, Filip.

Here’s the link to the report:

To learn about the real-life scenario presented for the challenge, be sure to click on the image below.

power-bi-chal-1

3 Likes

This post is part of the Enterprise DNA platform improvements. Through these posts, members and non-members can showcase the resources and inspirations on how they come up with their challenge submissions. We hope all members can utilize it efficiently.

I really like how you have done your podium for standings, so simple but so effective

1 Like

I really like the line graphs for the positions of each lap and the decomposition tree for the constructors, makes it really interactive.

Hey Filip,

Nice one this. It is really creative and I like some of these small visual techniques you’ve brought to the report. Really interesting visualization around the break down of teams, drivers and races. I love that. And no one has even come close to creating such a unique visualization. So well done on thinking outside the box there.

I also just like the story you’ve told here. You’ve got a nice navigation and filtering feature at the top and making it easy for anyone to know exactly what they’re looking at. Not too complicated just simple and intuitive which is a major plus for this.

Also love the imagery and icons you have used and I think overall this is a fantastic report.

Well done and can’t wait to see more creations from you in the very near future

1 Like