Power BI Challenge 15 - Formula 1 Analysis from Alex

Here’s Alex’s entry for Power BI Challenge 15. @alexbadiu, feel free to add other details of your work.

Here’s the link to the report:

To learn about the real-life scenario presented for the challenge, be sure to click on the image below.

power-bi-chal-1

This post is part of the Enterprise DNA platform improvements. Through these posts, members and non-members can showcase the resources and inspirations on how they come up with their challenge submissions. We hope all members can utilize it efficiently.

Holy moly Alex this is out of this world. Just blown away by how incredibly designed this is and didn’t think I could be but even more impressed by how you’ve continued to take your reports to another level.

The way you visualized the positional changes and enable the user to navigate to different years and races is very compelling and would impress even the Formula One drivers themselves I’m sure.

It’s fantastic to see you grow and try out new things every challenge round. And I think that seriously once again you’ve taken it up to another level. And you’re bringing in so many great features for navigation and also just visual appeal.

The tooltips are epic as well. The way that you have been able to integrate various different tooltips on top of imagery and made a report that tells you so much look so condensed and intuitive.

Super work once again a pleasure to review these types of reports.

Sam

4 Likes

@alexbadiu It is always a treat to see your submission & every time you have managed to do something creative. The tooltips & choice of fonts stole the show for me. Most importantly, you really kept it as one page dashboard which is always quite difficult to do. I see you have made great use of Charticulator visuals & used it quite perfectly.

I would love to team up with you & create something absolutely unique in the near future.

Once again mind-blowing submission.

Regards,
Mudassir

4 Likes

@MudassirAli, that would be AWESOME! I would love to team up with you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @sam.mckay for your kind words! :slight_smile: I always try my best to learn and implement new techniques in these challenges. The community gives me the motivation and inspiration to explore new paths, new ways in data visualization. And your feedback is always a boost of motivation & encouragement to continue. Learning is a neverending journey. And this community makes this journey really fun :slight_smile:

1 Like