Power BI Challenge 11- Newcomer Winner

Hi All,

Trust you are well.

Sorry for the slight delay but the winner of the Newcomer category in the data challenge is…
@chrish an excellent entry that had some great detail and analysis packed into one page.

Well done Chris a fantastic entry and hopefully see you on the next one.

Thanks,

Haroon

8 Likes

@chrish,

Congratulations on the win! Terrific debut entry, and I very much look forward to seeing more of your work in future challenges.

Please let me know which of the following prizes you’d like, and I will get it shipped right out to you:

1. a copy of the Definitive Guide to DAX, 2nd Edition (the indispensable "bible"of DAX) or your choice of any other book from the eDNA Forum Recommended List ; or
  2. a copy of SnagIt 2021 , a do-it-all screen capture and graphics tool used by the members of the expert team for screen grabs, annotation, gif and video generation, photo editing, etc. @nick_m got me hooked on this, and it has a million and one uses for Power BI report development; or
  3. a four-month subscription to FlatIcon.com - this is an online service with millions of downloadable and editable icons that you can use to really polish your Power BI reports.
  • Brian
2 Likes

Congratulations @chrish

Great work!

Haroon

That’s very exciting and totally unexpected. I learned a lot from doing this first challenge, so I certainly hope to keep doing more and pushing my Power BI skills.

Brian

I will have a look at the links you have sent and let you know my choice soon.

All the best

Chris

@chrish,

Sounds good. Whenever you’re ready, just email me your choice at brian.julius@enterprisedna.co, and we can also work out delivery logistics.

• Brian

I really like the simplicity of this design to tell the story.

No need for all the crazy charts and color themes always showing up

Keep it simple

Guy

This post is part of the Enterprise DNA platform improvements. Through these posts, members and non-members can showcase the resources and inspirations on how they come up with their challenge submissions. We hope all members can utilize it efficiently.