Power BI Challenge 11 - Covid 19 Reporting from Zeeshan (Non-member)

Here’s the entry from one of our non-member participants, Zeeshan.

Here’s how Zeeshan described it:

I have been working on Power BI development for last 3+ years. When I got the first report to develop using Power BI, I went online and found Enterprise DNA and since then I have been following Enterprise DNA.

Most of my Power BI skills came from Enterprise DNA and I am still learning a lot from it. I would like to take this opportunity and say thanks to Enterprise DNA/Sam McKay that they gave me free membership for couple of months.

To learn about the real-life scenario presented for the challenge, be sure to click on the image below.

power-bi-chal-1

1 Like

This post is part of the Enterprise DNA platform improvements. Through these posts, members and non-members can showcase the resources and inspirations on how they come up with their challenge submissions. We hope all members can utilize it efficiently.

Nice work on the colour theme in your report. I’m impressed by how you went out this with the design. Do also like how you followed best practices especially around creating grids in your reports. There’s lots of really small elements here that all work together so I want to congratulate you on your efforts.

The only thing that would maybe have improved is the map in the middle of the page. I feel like the design of this doesn’t work in really well with the other colours used. Using the map with a darker background would have been a better choice here I think. But this is just a simple and small change. On the whole this is a superb submission and really encouraged by what I’m seeing from our non-member this time around

Well done
Sam