Power BI Challenge 10- Supplier Insight

Super impressed by everyones work in Challenge 10.

Incredible submission. Some of the best Power BI development work happening anywhere.

I look forward to creating to content on these challenge shortly.

Sam

It’s the best looking report I’ve come across.
Easy in the eye, clear concepts the users will love playing with it.
Hats of to MudassirAli!

1 Like

Thanks @giomil for your comments and I am glad you liked the report :+1:

Hi Zoe (@datazoe) , I absolutely love how clean your report looks. I went to this page to download your pbix, but yours seems to be the only one I cannot download. Could you please give me the link where I can download your pbix?

1 Like

2 Likes

Oh. : - (

@datazoe Zoe, I hope you change your mind in 2021!! Getting to go through the stunning visualisations you make will for sure be a huge help. :relieved:

Haha, @AntrikshSharma Antriksh your pic made me laugh :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

lol @AntrikshSharma only those I used the premium numerro templates, I have just been lazy on this one! I’ll send it over today!

@michellepace I have just been slack, I don’t mind sharing this one! Supplier Insights - DataZoe.pbix (1.0 MB)

4 Likes

Hi Love the report any chance you can share the PBIX file ?
Happy New Year

Hi @Jeffb

Happy New Year to you too!

Attached you will find the Power Bi file for this Challenge.

Power BI Challenge 10- Supplier Insight-V2.pbix (694.8 KB)

Thank you much appreciated. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Can you share your .pbix file for this report? Thank you

@zeekstuarts,

If you go to the training portal (enterprisedna.co), and go to Power BI Challenge Showcases you can download any of the PBIX files from any of the past challenges.

• Brian
1 Like

I know, I’m just very particular with @MudassirAli report. Thanks.

@zeekstuarts,

Hmmm…you’re right. @MudassirAli’s outstanding report for Data Challenge #10 is not posted in the Data Challenge showcase. I’m sure that’s just an oversight and will check with @EnterpriseDNA team about getting it posted ASAP.

• Brian
1 Like

We are updating the files for PBIC 10 to include all entries.

@EnterpriseDNA,

Just confirmed that @MudassirAli’s file has been posted - thanks!

• Brian
1 Like