Power BI Challenge 10 - Supplier Insight from Rachwen

Here’s Rachwen’s entry for Power BI Challenge 10. @Rachwen_Mesbehi, feel free to add other details of your work.

Here’s the link to the report:

Here’s how Rachwen described it:

Hi Everyone,

I wanted the tenth challenge to be special, it is the tenth challenge so far, so I choose Pixel Art to be the general theme of this challenge, yes, fifty years have passed since the creation of this graphic designer in computer art that focuses on visual communication and presentation, common uses of pixel art include print and broadcast media, web design, and games.

I decided to make a report on one hand, simulating pixel art games and on other hand, providing clear answers to the questions of this challenge(I hope), it was really a difficult thing to combine the two sides, but I did it and I was enjoying it.

Since we are talking about pixel art games, I said to myself, why don’t I make a real game on Power BI (I know it sounds weird), well I know that Power BI is not a game engine as I know that Excel is not a database but why not!

So in honor of Fifty Years of Pixel Art, I invite you to try my mini-game: Stairway To (symbolic Game), I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you

To learn about the real-life scenario presented for the challenge, be sure to click on the image below.

power-bi-chal-1

This post is part of the Enterprise DNA platform improvements, through the Data Challenge our members can now share how they built their dashboard and what their inspiration is in building it. We hope all members can utilize it efficiently.