Learning resources about disconnected date tables

Something is telling me I need a disconnected date table; my report focuses on sales at a weekly level, and so when I drop a graph on there, I just get a dot as that’s all the dates that are in current context.

Can anyone point me at a good resource for handling how I go about viewing both all of my data in a graph, or at least up to the selected date, as well as week-specific data? I have full access to the membership portal if that helps. I am going to have this situation an awful lot over the next few months so I want to learn the best way . Thank you.

Jamie

1 Like

@Jamie

1 Like

Hi @Jamie. Perhaps select the date slicer first, then using EDIT INTERACTIONS from the FORMAT menu would allow you to have one (or a set of) visual(s) remain unaffected by your slicer selections, while the remaining visuals are affected.
Greg

1 Like

@Jamie,

Jamie,

In addition to the resources that @AntrikshSharma posted above, you may find this thread relevant and helpful as well:

• Brian
1 Like

Thanks all, I will be checking out all those resources over the weekend.

Hi @Jamie, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 28th of March.

You mentioned that you’ll be checking the resources over the weekend.

We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.