HR Data model For Attrition and Manpower Planning

Hello Guys,

In my HR team we working on Building Attrition Predictive Model and Manpower Planning model, since in my organization the Attrition Rate is preety high, therefore they asked us to explore ideas on building the same…

So what are the things to consider for building this model in Power BI because am using this tool, is there any used case which is done in Power BI which I can take idea from…

Thanks in Advance…

1 Like

@Dharma,

Here are two prior threads on this same topic that I think you’ll find helpful.

https://forum.enterprisedna.co/t/employee-attrition-type-of-data-needed/4227https://forum.enterprisedna.co/t/employee-attrition-type-of-data-needed/4227

When I think of predictive modeling, to me that typically indicates some form of regression analysis. You can do very simple linear regression in Power BI, but to really do it well I would recommend doing your predictive modeling in R and then integrating that analysis into Power BI. Fortunately, R and Power BI work beautifully together. I am actually working now on an Enterprise DNA platform course on R for Power BI users, to roll out this summer.

For an example on integrating predictive R modeling with Power BI, I would direct you to our team Data Challenge entry #11, where we built an R model of predicted COVID deaths worldwide within Power BI.

I hope this is helpful.

• Brian
1 Like

It’s great to know that you are making progress with your query @Dharma. Please don’t forget if your question has been answered within the forum it is important to mark your thread as ‘solved’. Also, we’ve recently launched the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, please feel free to answer it and give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Dharma, did the response provided by @BrianJ help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!

Hi @Dharma, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 31st of March. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.