Filter Table based on Column heading Filter (2nd attempt)

Hello Team,

I have logged the help on the below topic " Filter Table based on Column heading Filter"

Thank for @tholstrup for the Solution but this solution will not work for my problem since I have employee data of over 3 lakh rows and 75 Columns so if I unpivot I will end up in problem with so many rows, Therefore any alternate solution without Unpivoting is appreciated.

Thanks
Dharma

@Dharma ,

One potential way to do this is to use what I call a pseudo-slicer, which you can configure to look like a slicer, but is actually a series of buttons linked to page navigation actions. In this case, each button would correspond to a different column header name, and clicking on that would take you to a page using that column as your filter context in a table or matrix. You could also do it on a single page with a large number of bookmarks, but I think the page navigation option is simpler.

This thread below describes the pseudo-slicer approach in more detail, and has a publish to web link where you can play with the demo.

I hope this is helpful.

– Brian

3 Likes

Hi @Dharma, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since September 13.

We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @Dharma, due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please create a new thread.