Export PowerBI visual report to PowerPoint using powerBI report server

Hey All
I am using a Powerbi report server, and I don’t have the feature of exporting reports to a PowerPoint in the report server.
Pls is there any other way to achieve this? I need any possible idea to get the report exported to PowerPoint or even print out the reports
Thanks for your assistance. Pls I need assistance on this

Thanks for posting your question @Egbejiogu. To receive a resolution in a timely manner please make sure that you provide all the necessary details on this thread.

Here is a potential list of additional information to include in this thread; demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details.

Including all of the above will likely enable a quick solution to your question.

1 Like

Hello @Egbejiogu,

Thank You for posting your query onto the Forum.

It looks like the feature/action that you’re looking for is not available yet onto the Power BI Report Server. But you can simply export your deck to the Power Point from your Desktop as well as from Power BI Service (If this option is available to you because workspace admin may disable this option and therefore you might not find the “Export to PowerPoint” option in the workspace but still you can export it from your Desktop).

I’m also providing few links below about how you can export it to the Power Point. (If you haven’t checked out yet.) So now I guess these are the only options available to export your report to the Power Point. And also providing a link below where similar sort of query was asked onto the Power BI Community Forum (although it’s quite a bit old) but still there’s no direct solution available for it the way you’ve been looking for.

Lastly, if your report doesn’t contain that many pages then you can take a snapshots manually of your reports and paste them into the Power Point.

Hoping you find this useful and helps you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

1 Like

Hey @Harsh Thanks for reaching out
This was really helpful I believe no option for export to PowerPoint on PBI premises for now.
:blush: thanks

Hello @Egbejiogu,

You’re Welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m glad that I was able to help you.

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

It’s great to know that you are making progress with your query @Egbejiogu. Please don’t forget if your question has been answered within the forum it is important to mark your thread as ‘solved’. Also, we’ve recently launched the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, please feel free to answer it and give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!