Dynamic Growth YTD by Customer

Hi

I’m trying to calculate growth YTD by customer for the current year.

I’ve got the model that gives me the breakdown by segment and I’ve used TotalYTD in the Sales Growth Group and Sales Group.

Is the above what I should have done?

Is there a way to create the same segments based on an average sales per month with the segment groups being an average figure for comparison?Avg Cust Groups.pbix (144.9 KB)

Also

Is there a way to have all the segments show on the chart axis even if there isn’t any data - Top clients segment is mising from the chart

I’ve attached the pbix file

Hi @AliB. Thanks for posting your question. Please check out these videos by Sam to learn more about Year to Date:

1. Year To Date Sales For Non Standard Calendar Tables - DAX in Power BI
  2. Calculate A Monthly Moving Average Year To Date (YTD) in Power BI Using DAX

Hi @AliB, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box. Also, we’ve recently launched the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, please feel free to answer it and give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!