DAX Optimization Masterclass Using DAX Studio

I just completed this course. Typically, the system sends me an email immediately.

I’m also not finding the certificate on Certified Enterprise DNA (verified.cv).

The course shows I completed 100%…did I miss a topic within the course?

HI @kaDargo

I would say that you didn’t complete one the necessary courses within the course. This happen to me too but when I went into the detail of the course I missed one module.

Once, I completed that module. I did the survey and clicked on Finished and then click on finished “Certificate and Badge” section and clicked on “Finished” then it automatically sent me the badge within the new platform and also received the an email later on.

It also showed that i completed the course 100%

I hope this helps.
Keith

1 Like

Thanks Keith.

I went through each of the modules and all of them have a “Your Certificate” button instead of a “Finish” button.

did you try clicking on “Your Certificate”? When I clicked on one of mine, it taken me to the certificate that I completed on new platform.

If that doesn’t work then you will have to send a message to edna about it.

thanks
Keith

Hi @kaDargo

I just finished a course too and the Certificate didn’t go to the https://enterprise-dna.verified.cv/en
or give me an email message that certificate is ready for download or a badge didn’t show up Earned Badges & Credentials section on the platform.

I completed the Geospatial Analysis in Power Bi today

It looks like there is a system problem.

@EnterpriseDNA - Can you please look it the issue for us?

Thanks
Keith

1 Like

The courses I added from the portal seem to be missing also @EnterpriseDNA

HI @kaDargo and @keith, thanks for this thread. We will look into it right away and check that all certificates will be issued after the courses are completed.

Thanks again for your patience!

Hi @kaDargo, did you click on You Certificate at the top of the screen?

Please check to this post on instructions on how to see your certificate: Badges and certificates in the new portal - Access Support - Enterprise DNA Forum

For courses that you completed in the old platform, please check this post:
Platform Tip: Updating your Completed Courses and Certificates - On-Demand Features - Enterprise DNA Forum

Let us know if this helps. Thanks

Hi @kaDargo, do you still need help with your certification concern?

Kindly close the post if issue has been resolved by ticking the Solution box.

Thanks

Hi @kaDargo, I hope the suggestion above solved the issue.

Due to inactivity, we will be tagging this thread as closed. If the issue is still unresolved after trying the suggestion above, kindly send a message to contactus@enterprisedna.co