Customer Mapping - Pareto 80% of Sales

Dear,

I’m new to this forum - hope this is the right way to post a question.

I’m interested to understand how I can create a mapping of my most important customers, based on the product selection made & sales value represented CYTD.

The customers to be mapped as Pareto are the ones that represent 80% of sales depending on the product portfolio selected.

For now, no need to integrate time dimensions, as this measure CYTD is already predefined.

Attached you can find an excel showing the expected outcome in blue.

Thanks in advance for your support

Kristof

test.xlsx (14.1 KB)

Hello @kvanack.

Thank You for posting your query onto the Forum.

To achieve this, below is the measure alongwith the screenshot of the final results provided for the reference -

Top 20% = 
VAR StateRev = 
SUM( Sheet1[Sales CYTD] )

VAR AllSales = 
CALCULATE( SUM( Sheet1[Sales CYTD] ) , 
    ALLSELECTED( Sheet1 ) )

RETURN
DIVIDE(
    SUMX(
        FILTER(
            SUMMARIZE( ALLSELECTED( Sheet1 ), Sheet1[Customer] ,
                "Revenue", SUM( Sheet1[Sales CYTD] ) ) ,
                    [Revenue] >= StateRev ) ,
                        [Revenue] ) ,
    AllSales , 
    0 )

When you select “Product A or B”. Results -

When nothing is selected. Results -

I’m also attaching the working of the PBIX file as well as providing few of the links of the articles as well as videos for the reference purpose.

Hoping you find this useful and meets your requirements that you’ve been looking for. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

Customer Mapping - Pareto Analysis - Harsh.pbix (17.8 KB)

6 Likes

Hi @kvanack, did the response provided by @Harsh help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query.

I hope that you are having a great experience using the Support Forum so far. Kindly take time to answer the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, we hope you’ll give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!

1 Like