Custom Font Visiblity on power bi web

Hi,

I want to know if i used custom font which are not part of power bi .
To view that on web you need to install that custom font is there any way client see those font without installing that font on there pc or system

Thanks,
Anurag

Thanks for posting your question @Anurag. Please be reminded that while we encourage everyone’s participation in the forum, we don’t allow single calling out of a member to answer a question as this may discourage other users to help your inquiry.

This is included in the FORUM GUIDE- Asking Questions On The Enterprise DNA Support Forum

Also, to receive a resolution in a timely manner please make sure that you provide all the necessary details on this thread.

Here is a potential list of additional information to include in this thread; demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details.

Including all of the above will likely enable a quick solution to your question.
Kindly revise your inquiry above. Not adhering may result in delay to getting answers.

Thank you.

Ok noted

Hi Anurag

I have checked Online, went through blogs and videos. In all of them it is mentioned as limitation for Custom fonts that it needs to be installed on the local machine. So don’t see any possibility for doing it without installing on client systems.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks
Ankit J

1 Like