Consumer Goods Sales data model

I have started the dashboarding and visualisation videos. Started the Consumer goods sales. Then I was stopped because I did not know where to get the data model for it. So then I went to Advanced Transaformation videos and managed to find the excel spreadsheet which seems to be the source data for this visualisation that I have started.
Question:
Where do I find the videos which shows step by step to create the data model for the [Consumer Goods Sales] ?
A little confused at present.
Thank you

Please take this course o learn how to build data models. Once you learn best practice techniques you’ll know how to build any data model

Hi @arkiboys, response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box. Also, we’ve recently launched the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, please feel free to answer it and give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!