Builds 20 - Sales & Production Analysis

Hi everyone, this is an entry submitted by Jocelyn rivera sent to us via email.

Here’s how Jocelyn described it:

Here it is! My entry for Enterprise DNA Data Challenge 20! :relaxed: I created this report (dynamic) with the intention that it can be reused in the future that is why there are no annotations made meaning like identifying findings and hardcoding text inside and such.

In a real-world scenario, if I have to conduct a monthly meeting with the Sales Management, I will create a presentation on top of this report and it will be there where I will pinpoint insights I found using this report. I created just a simple one-page presentation that will contain what likely I will discuss during this meeting or call, and included it in the comment for reference. Sorry, the presentation was created in a rush because I need to have this done today as I got a few more activities to do (life happens. :joy:) so not my best example of data storytelling. :speak_no_evil:

I did it this way to just show how I might do this in a real work scenario with a sprinkle of creativity. :joy::blush:

You may view the full report here:
Jocelyn Rivera

Please feel free to give Jocelyn your feedback on her report.

5 Likes

WoW guys so many amazing submissions…What you guys been eating lately?

4 Likes

@MudassirAli

Fredvitamins :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lots of nachos with guacamole. It inspires me :wink:

2 Likes

Hello everybody,

I accept the Challenge 20

Finally I have decided to enter EDNA Challenge and here is my very first report as well as three prtscrs from the main pages. I am not in such business so it took some time to understand the data (and still I am not sure if I managed to do so). For visuals where actual production is compared with the forecasts, forecast data have been limited to the last production date (or the last day of the preceding month) to avoid an impression that production collapsed.
Forecast has improved in 2022 and we can say the production is now following the forecast.

I have places couple of info buttons inside, as I have assumed the report user may have a limited experience with power bi reports and therefore some difficulties in navigation.

Hopefully you will enjoy it.

Regards
Hanna

2 Likes

Hi everyone, this is an entry submitted by Jenelyn Rosales sent to us via email.

Jenelyn Rosales

Please feel free to give Jenelyn your feedback on her report.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, this is an entry submitted by Vikram Ayer sent to us via email.

Here’s how Vikram Ayer described it:

I accepted the Enterprise DNA challenge on Aikeen Industries. My findings are primarily focused on the 10 questions as per the brief which I tried to dig deep in my best capacity with limited time and other professional commitments.

I also tried to test out this data set on Mysql while trying to solve the queries.

Vikram Aiyer

Please feel free to give Vikram your feedback on his report.

Hi everyone, this is an entry submitted by Andrea Trippler sent to us via email.

Here’s how Andrea described it:

I accepted the Enterprise DNA challenge.
This is my first participation in a challenge. I’m looking forward for comments. In any case, I learned a lot during the editing - also what I don’t know yet. Good motivation for learning.

Andrea Trippler

Please feel free to give Andrea Trippler your feedback on her report.

Hi everyone,
This is my submission for this month’s Sales & Production Analysis challenge.
I hope you like it and good luck to all the other participants.

Regards,

6 Likes

Hi Platform members,

Enterprise DNA Challenge 20 is officially closed.

What a remarkable EDNA Challenge 20.

First and most important, we have reached over 1000 group members during data challenge 20.

Let us revisit some highlights happened during Challenge 20:

Our data challenge hub grew up to 1,110 members within 3 months.

We launched 31 posts in EDNA Challenge Community Group.

We engaged 29,204 post views.

We interacted over 150 comments.

We accepted 46 final entries.

Our participants have produced well over 211 analysis pages.

Our participants’ reports contain more than 600+ DAX measures, well over 400+ Navigation buttons, Bookmarks and Tool tips.

The variety of native and customs visuals in the reports is a mastery of Data Visualization.

All highlights cannot be achieved without your dedication. You are the owner of our community; we love your passion and motivation on your data journey!

Welcome your invitations to your colleagues or friends, we can be better and stronger with more data friends!

Congratulations to all participants, you have done excellently well. Enterprise DNA thanks you for your efforts and dedication.

A round of applause to the Enterprise DNA Community Lead Team for a tremendous effort in the making and coordination of this challenges

Let us say goodbye to Challenge 20 and wait for the winner announcement and Challenge 21 soon!

Please joins us at https://www.linkedin.com/groups/14069197/

Federico Pastor

7 Likes

Hi everyone, this is an entry submitted by Matteo Dalla Pozza sent to us via email.

Here’s how Matteo Dalla Pozza described it:

I accepted the Enterprise DNA Challenge.

I worked on this dashboard for a long time and I found it very challenging: the opportunity of testing my Power BI skills and expanding my knowledges about stock and inventory management excited me much.

Every entry to the challenge was inspiring and I am a little proud of being part of it and facing with worldwide Power BI users.

Matteo Dalla

Please feel free to give Matteo your feedback on his report.

1 Like

Hi everyone, this is an entry submitted by Matthias Smeet sent to us via email.

Here’s how Matthias Smeet described it:

I accepted the Enterprise DNA challenge. This was the first time I participated in a challenge and it learnt me a lot. Interesting dataset to play with and gained some new Power BI skills during the analysis of this challenge. Already looking forward to the next one!

Matthias Smeet

Please feel free to give Matthias Smeet your feedback on his report.

1 Like

Hi everyone, this is an entry submitted by Yuan Gao sent to us via email.

Here’s how Yuan Gao described it:

Hi everyone, I accepted the Enterprise DNA challenge.
This was the first time I participated in a challenge and I’m fairly new to PowerBI. Very interesting dataset with lots of information.

I did find a good way to solve the ambiguity and would love to participate in more challenges in the future to improve my PowerBI skills and also start a career in business intelligence.

Yuan Gao

Please feel free to give Yuan Gao your feedback on his report.

1 Like

Hi everyone, this is an entry submitted by Komal Bhatt sent to us via email.

Here’s how Komal Bhatt described it:

Sharing my entry for Enterprise DNA Challenge 20 :chart_with_upwards_trend: Decided to split the forecast into a short-term vs long-term view to capture immediate actions vs historical trends

Komal Bhatt

Please feel free to give Komal Bhatt your feedback on her report.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, this is an entry submitted by Vineeta Khatri sent to us via email.

Here’s how Vineeta described it:

I accepted the Enterprise DNA challenge.

This is my submission for EDNA Challenge 20 Sales and Production Analysis for Aikeen Ind.

It was very difficult for me as the dataset was really challenging. But I took help from Enterprise DNA forum group. I watched videos related to forecasting on Enterprise DNA YouTube channel videos given by Sam Mackey.

I used it to show forecast cumulative and cumulative difference between production and production forecast. I have also tried field parameters in the report

Vineeta Khatri

Please feel free to give Vineeta Khatri your feedback on her report.

1 Like

Hi everyone, this is an entry submitted by Sudhir Simson sent to us via email.

Here’s how Sudhir Simson described it:

“I accepted the Enterprise DNA challenge.”

This is my first time participating in the EDNA challenge. Putting myself into customers’ shoes was important for me. Focusing on giving the user options to select different time periods and products along with Dynamic labels. The key focus was to help customers with outliers.

Sudhir Simson

Please feel free to give Sudhir Simson your feedback on his report.

1 Like

Hi everyone, this is an entry submitted by Idris Alugo sent to us via email.

Here’s how Idris Alugo described it:

I accepted the Enterprise DNA challenge

Here is my submission for the Enterprise DNA Challange-20 Sales and Production Analysis of AIKEEN INDUSTRIES. A very complex dataset meant I had to spend the whole day working on this.
“I accepted the Enterprise DNA challenge.”

This is my first time participating in the EDNA challenge. Putting myself into customers’ shoes was important for me. Focusing on giving the user options to select different time periods and products along with Dynamic labels. The key focus was to help customers with outliers.

Idris Alugo

Please feel free to give Idris Alugo your feedback on his report.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, this is an entry submitted by Jaime Alfonso sent to us via email.

Here’s how Jaime Alfonso described it:

It was an interesting challenge with a lot to read (in the forums :smiley: ) and check in the data. The most time-consuming part was understanding the relationship between data that was in two different tables.

I structured the dashboard based on a Supply Chain dashboard that I created years ago.

Jaime Alfonso

Please feel free to give Jaime Alfonso your feedback on his report.

1 Like

Hi everyone, this is an entry submitted by Elu Chiinwe sent to us via email.

Elu Chinwe

Please feel free to give Elu Chinwe your feedback on his report.

1 Like

Hi everyone, this is an entry submitted by Hanna Sudwoj sent to us via email.

Hanna Sudwoj

Please feel free to give Hanna Sudwoj your feedback on his report.

1 Like