Challenge 18 OEE- Wrap up

More than fine with me @FPastor :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :chart_with_upwards_trend: :chart_with_downwards_trend: :bar_chart:

2 Likes

@EnterpriseDNA I don’t see the winning entries posted as usual on the showcase. Please post the PBI Challenge 18 winning entries to Power BI Showcases | Enterprise DNA

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @darandavis, the winning entries were now posted in the Power BI Showcases section. Kindly check back again and let us know should you encounter any issues. Thank you! :slight_smile:

@EnterpriseDNA Rachwen’s zip file:
https://cdn.fs.teachablecdn.com/6IzPP83cT9yFkkYmjuv8
on the showcase :
OEE Data Report | Enterprise DNA
is missing the pbix file.

Please add the pbix file so we can all learn from this great report!
Thanks

1 Like

Hi @EnterpriseDNA ,
In the Power BI Showcases section, for Challenge 18 only the OEE Manufacturing Report pbix is available for download, for the OEE Data Report entry, as @darandavis comments, the pbix file is not found and for the Equipment Effectiveness Report entry there is no download option.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @EnterpriseDNA,

Can we get to download the Challenge 18 OEEE Manufacturing Report pbix? Though I saw a preview of it.

Regards

1 Like

Hi @adesinamk, yes. All pbix files can be accessed inside Power BI Challenge Showcase in the On-Demand Platform.

Hi @jafernandezpuga, thanks for bringing this to our attention. The files have been uploaded. Thank you!

1 Like

this has been uplaoded. Thanks!