Can a Card go from one dashboard to another dashboard?

Hello!

Has anyone ever tried to use a Card to go from one dashboard to another dashboard? For example in the screenshot, I have clicked on one ID in the bar chart. Now I want to click on the card on the side and take me to another dashboard. Is this possible to do?

Thanks!

Hello @msheladia,

Thank You for posting your query onto the Forum.

Well yes, this is absolutely possible. Just few days back similar sort of query was asked by the member onto the forum and I’m providing a link of that post in which it contains 2 amazing videos links. When I first saw the video it was absolutely mind boggling for me as well. And also providing one more link of a video which was created by Patrick from Guy in a Cube just couple of days back where he showed how we can conditionally drill through and land on a particular page.

Hoping this videos meets your requirements. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks & Warm Regards,
Harsh

1 Like

Hi @msheladia, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box. Also, we’ve recently launched the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, please feel free to answer it and give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!