Calendar Date problem In Date range

Dear Experts

I have small question I created date (calendar) table through (DAX) ; the Maximum date is Until 31 May 2020 (I don’t know why this happened) ?! , do you know how to edit this calendar table to add more dates e.g.: Till Dec 2021 either through (Dax) or power query or any other suggested methods?

Note: I don’t want to re-create the Calendar table I want to edit it , if I re-create it I’ll redo many routines consume time and effort when I redo.

Please share your DAX date table code

Thank you @Melissa
How can i share it?
From where I get the code of creation for the table?

If you select your Calendar table in Data view, you can copy the DAX from the formula bar.
If it’s a Date table designed in Power Query, go to the Advanced editor and copy the M code.

If you have a Date table that you can’t “see” in Data/Model view, you are likely using Auto/DateTime…

Hi @Melissa

I think I’m wrong I didn’t create it in Dax, I create it through power query, Please check the below screen-shot:

Shall I Put the end date to other date e.g.: end of 2021?

Yep set the EndDate as Dec 31st 2021

1 Like

Hi @MAAbdullah47, did the response provided by @Melissa help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark the thread as solved. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes thanks to @Melissa

Hi @MAAbdullah47, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box. Also, we’ve recently launched the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, please feel free to answer it and give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!