Business Ops External Tools Manager

For all you fellow External Tools junkies (what up, @marcster_uk ?), I think this is a pretty cool gadget. The guys at powebi.tips have created a group installer that lets you easily choose from a long (and growing) list of external tools you can have added to your Power BI menu, and install them all with a single click. Even though it’s just in beta at this point, it worked flawlessly on my machine.

Here’s the link to the software and the full description from the developers.

• Brian

Description

The Business Ops tool is designed to simplify your Development Experience with Power BI Desktop. There are a lot of challenges remembering where all the best power bi external tools are stored. Many MVPs contribute amazing projects to make your development experience better. The Business Ops installer is intended to streamline and increase your efficiency when working in Power BI.

Download this installer and you can add all the best External Tools directly into Power BI Desktop.

In our initial release we are adding an installer for all the External tools for Power BI Desktop. This will enable you to have a one stop shop for all the latest versions of External Tools.

Enjoy…

Mike from PowerBI.tips

4 Likes

Marking thread as solved.

Indeed. Looking forward to all the possibilities tools :slight_smile:

@sam.mckay and @samaguire,

You may want to consider contacting the Power BI Tips guys about getting @samaguire’s Analyst Hub external tool listed in the Business Ops app installation options. Would definitely expand the awareness of Analyst Hub way outside the Enterprise DNA community.

• Brian
1 Like

I’m happy for it to be distributed. I made it for the community. :grinning:

3 Likes