Budget Allocation reflection only on the First Day

Hi,

Thanks for the budget allocation video. It was very helpful.

I am getting the following issue: Allocated value is only reflected for One day, but the total is still reflecting correctly.

Is there a way to rectify it so that i can get correct cumulative values?

I am not using TREATAS, as there is already a 1 to many relationship between date tale and the Date in Budget table.

Thanks for your help.

@ameya4010 It’s unclear how to fix the total without looking at the working data. However, the following videos show how to fix incorrect totals in different scenarios:

Or you can share your pbix file so the experts can give the solution.

Thanks.

Hi @ameya4010, did the response provided by @MudassirAli help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get, and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark the thread as solved. Thanks!

Hi @ameya4010, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box. Also, we’ve recently launched the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, please feel free to answer it and give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!