A variation on Standard Deviation

Gotten really close to having resolved this variation on Standard Deviation

eDNA Forum - X-Xbar Upload 20072021.pbix (159.8 KB)

The calculations are working correctly when placed into a table but not when placed into a line graph which is the ultimate aim. @BrianJ has been a massive help on this and I’ve enclosed the previous thread. belowl

Upper & Lower Limits (A variation on Standard Deviation) - DAX Calculations - Enterprise DNA Forum

Image below shows the table with the calculations (intermediate calculations are included also)

However, when I place them into a line graph the Mean Prev, UPL & LPL are flat and don’t follow the changes as they do in the table (previous image)

I’m looking to get the stepped layout as per below (The image below is an example and not using the same numbers)

David

Hi @DavieJoe,

Your line graph is missing the context from the 8 month fixed period if you where to remove that from the table it would match the values in the line graph :wink:

I’ve added it here and drilled down a level

I hope this is helpful.

So add the 8 Month period at the top of the hierarchy and the Month & Year below?

Doesn’t really matter as long as you drill down that level… so whatever you prefer.

2 Likes

Great, as always, really appreciate your help @Melissa . I can’t believe I hadn’t thought of that :exploding_head:

2 Likes