A Blast from the Past - The Remake of Challenge 7 Entry from Federico

Here’s a snapshot of @FPastor’s entry for A Blast from the Past - The Remake of Challenge 7 (Remake of Mudassir’s Report).

Here’s how Federico described it:

Oneweek to redesign a report, it is not easy but one week to redesign nicely a report from @MudassirAli almost mission impossible, “Where is Tom Cruise when you need him” :sunglasses:

3 main considerations in my brainstorming process :exploding_head:

1. Timeline :spiral_calendar:
  2. Understanding the data :bar_chart:
  3. Creating something totally different :fearful:

My take ended on :arrow_right: creating a metrics report “mini-metrics” ensuring alignment and sizing is spot on when working in tight spaces. Keep exploring shadow effects, new fonts, and layout. Important use of “Edit interactions” so filters only apply to my requirements. Introduce some new native viz, ribbon chart introduced. Experiment with the new parameter function. :grin::+1:t3:

:dart::dart:Most important ensuring that my mini metrics matched with the metrics in the pic provided in the challenge’s brief :dart::dart:

Well, I have been very busy over the weekend, and this is the result. I hope you like it :+1:t3::+1:t3:

Here’s the link to the report:
Microsoft Power BI

To learn about the real-life scenario presented for the challenge, be sure to click on the image below.

1 Like

Thank you for your entry Federico! This has been a great challenge.