Yardi Voyager - PowerBi connectors

Hello Friends,
I work as a BI Developer for a Senior Living company and we use Yardi for our property management and more. I’m having a hard time finding a way to connect my power BI to my Yardi Voyager so I can develop reports. Any suggestions or ideas?.

DISCLAIMER - I do not use Yardi, and the following information is the results of about 10 minutes using Google with keywords “Yardi Voyager Power BI”, “Yardi Power Bi”, etc.

It looks like many people are turning to an outside resource to set up (and maintain) a custom connection to Yardi. (I don’t know anything about the RentViewer listed below - and there are other options for custom connection, so I suggest doing some research if you go this route. Another company that offers a connection is InsightSoftware, but they will attempt to steer you to an Excel-only solution)

Although, I did find an intriguing conversation on Reddit about creating your own data warehouse using an FTP backup copy received daily and posted to a SQL Server for report access.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstateTechnology/comments/4m9d2v/yardi_voyager_database_connections_and_reporting/d3tviu6/

1 Like

We hope @heather’s answer above helped you @cheusi

If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further?

If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query.

1 Like

Hello again @cheusi

Since it’s been a while since we got a response from you, in case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.