Xp points for workouts changed?

Hi There,
Just wonder why some of the workouts are for 5 xp only now instead of 50 xp.

thanks
Keith

Hi Keith,

Thank you for bringing the issue regarding the XP points for some workouts to our attention. We appreciate your vigilance in noticing this change.

I want to assure you that our team has already addressed the matter, and the XP points for workouts have been fixed accordingly. The workouts should now properly reflect their intended XP values.

We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused. Your report has helped us identify and rectify the situation, and we truly appreciate your assistance in maintaining the accuracy and quality of our platform.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We’re here to assist you.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

HI @EnterpriseDNA

Can you please tell me if the 5xp for some of the workouts are correct or should it be all 50 xp?

thanks
Keith

I realise this thread is closed but how to you get XP for completing the workouts? Do I get the XP applied to my profile if I submit on the forum or do I have to follow another method?

it will be automatically applied to your profile.
click on the arrow marker for achievement on the dashboard on the right hand side

brings up the Achievement dashboard.
you will see a legend at the bottom of the bar graph. just click on each of the section to turn it off and the only ones you will have left is the workout or workout topic

then you click on the bar graph and it will list which work out that you did for that day.

I hope this help @DavieJoe

thanks
Keith

1 Like