When i import any image it become blurry

Hi,

When i import any design which is provided to me in the form of png or jpge file the text and logo in that file become blurry is any one knows what is the best file format or img size fit for power bi reporting .

Any suggestion

Hi @Anurag. I’ve never had issues with any file type … all have worked without issue. Perhaps try using the FORMAT pane and configuring the image scaling to use Normal or Fit or Fill; hopefully one of these will work for you. If you still have issues, please upload your work-in-progress PBIX and a marked-up screenshot of the visual that causing the issue/your desired outcome.
Greg

Hello @Anurag,

My guess is that your png or jpg is not prepared for Page Size: 16:9 (1280 x 720 pixels)
Or maybe inside Power Bi you have a custom Width & Height. Or it depends on the quality parameters for exporting your photo. Can you send us a .jpg that looks blurry in your PBIX?

I am using custom size 1400*900 and fit
background image demo.pbix (163.0 KB)

The text heading are not sharp as it should be

Hi @Anurag. Looks fine to me; I don’t see the issue. If you’d like more control over the text, then perhaps make your background image without text, then add the text in Power BI (textbox, rectangle, button, whatever…). This as well would give the benefit of using exactly the same font rendering for all text in your report, be they headings or content.
Greg

1 Like

Thank you @Anurag! It looks pretty clear for me. The problem comes from the size of your screen. Was the background image exported at the same size? Was it exported using Power Point? If you have the possibility, I recommend you generate the image template from Illustrator and of course, at the same size 1400 x 900.

Hope it helps

1 Like

Hi @Anurag, did the response provided by @alexbadiu help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!

Hi @Anurag, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 13th of May. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.