Visual does not support exporting

I downloaded a visual, its working nicely on desktop as well as powerbi service but while exporting to PDF its showing error “this visual does not support exporting”

visual-error

Please help me understand why I am getting this error. and if there is any alternative to this kind of visual to show target vs actual values

visual1

Hello @suhvishal,

Thank You for posting your query onto the Forum.

There’re certain reason when visuals are not exported either in PowerPoint or PDF. Below is the screenshot of the reasons provided for the reference -

Also providing the entire link of the articles as well.

Hoping you find this helpful. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

1 Like

@Harsh

Thanks for quick reply.

any suggestions please for the similar visualization to showcase target & actual values?

Hello @suhvishal,

You can make use of “Stacked Bar Chart” and it’ll provide you the same results I guess. I’ve tried that same in my file and belwo is the screenshot of the results provided for the reference -

Hope you find this useful. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

1 Like

Hi @suhvishal, did the response provided by @Harsh help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!

Hi @suhvishal, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 28th of May. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Thanks Harsh
I am working on it